INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
* Provide, operate, and maintain our website
* Improve, personalize, and expand our website
* Understand and analyze how you use our website
* Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
* Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
* Send you emails
* Find and prevent fraud
Garland Studios follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, Garland Studios uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
If you are located in the European Union, you have rights under the General Data Protection Regulation to be informed that:
* You have the right to access to the data that is held about you
* You have the right to have your data corrected or amended
* You have the right to ask for your personal data to be deleted
* You have the right to restrict the processing of your data
* You have the right to the portability of your data
* You have the right to object to further processing of your data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected